Chat book! - Fill in the blanks - Dutch
Interesting, funny and lovely questions to fill in. Together with mum, dad, grandpa, grandma, teacher, uncle or aunt, you can laugh and roar while filling in this booklet.
Chat book! Is a special fill-in-the-blank book for young and old.
Each left-hand page is for you. Each right-hand page is for mum or dad.
Or for grandpa, grandma, teacher, master, uncle or aunt, etc.
With ChatBook! you can together:
laugh, grumble, fantasise, draw, dream, think, joke, relax, and most of all chat!
- Some sample questions from ChatBook
- How many times have you laughed today?
- Would you eat 10 rabbit droppings for 1,000 euros? You can add applesauce!
- Which animal does your mum or dad (son or daughter) look like?
- Are you a champion of doubt?
- I think the stupidest thing at school (at work) is...
- Would you trade places with the teacher for a day?
- What is the best book?
- Agree or disagree: arguing should be banned.
- Would you like to be famous one day?
- When was the last time you talked to an animal?
- Have you eaten something that cracks today?
- What time would you prefer to go to bed?
Left and right pages contain the same questions and tasks: the left page is for a child and the right page for an adult.
Chat Book! is for children aged 6 and up.
Chat Book! Is a big hit. Children, parents, teachers, everyone who has worked with the Chat Book! is enthusiastic. It is a fill-in book with the same questions on the left and right. The left page is for a child and the right page is for an adult. The questions and fill-in lists playfully encourage serious contact between child and parent. It is fun for a child to do and as a parent it is great to find out more about what goes on inside your child's head. You really get in touch with each other. That is exactly why this book is a favourite of child psychologist and parenting coach Tischa Neve: it encourages parents to spend time with their child, to listen and engage in conversation and thus get closer to your child because you know what is on his mind. With the Chat Book! you can laugh together, reflect and of course chat endlessly.
What makes the Chat Book! special?
- The Chat Book encourages you to talk to each other. About what you have been through, what occupies you, what you dream about and what makes you unhappy.
- Being busy together, 1-on-1 attention for your child.
- Having fun, answering nonsense questions and laughing.
- Also fun for grown-ups: you do not participate with your child, but you fill in and tick the lists in the Chat Book together.
- It is accessible, with concrete questions that are easy to fill in. No need to write down elaborate stories.
- Fun for later: Lots of memories from the child and the big people around him/her.